vista apartments (S+7) – Affordable 2 &3 bhk flats nagpurSelect other properties >
Clean building lines and rich detailing - such as balconies and flowerbeds with feature railings inspired by nature and traditional Indian designs - will give each building a distinctive and attractive look. External textures and patterns will play with light and shadow during the course of the day to engage and delight the eye.
Each building will have a stilt level plus seven floors. Each will feature ample covered stilt car parking and open parking spaces for cars and two-wheelers - for you and your guests. All have been designed to give you an identifiable apartment with distinctive features.
Well-planted roof gardens with pantries will provide you with outdoor spaces to relax and get together with family and friends. Properly waterproofed, these roof gardens (with solar water heating panels) will also provide the apartment buildings with insulation - helping to make them cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Spacious balconies will bring the ‘outside in’ and will be the perfect place to enjoy Ensaara’s views and streetscapes. Each will benefit from not being overlooked, so you will be able to enjoy the same privacy you will experience in your apartment.
2BHK and 3BHK Living Room
A spacious, grand room is matched by generously-sized sliding doors leading onto a wide balcony. The space, which will remain private from visitors due to an entrance foyer, is large enough for separate living and dining areas. A Toilet, for visiting family and guests, will be easily accessible from the Living Room.
1.5BHK Living Room
Well-proportioned Living Rooms, with large windows and wonderful views, will offer considerable scope for flexible living. Adjacent planters accessed through sliding doors will also add to the sense of space and airiness.
Studies will provide quiet, dedicated spaces to work and study, and will have ample room for desks, chairs and armchairs for reading. They will also be large enough to function as multi-purpose family or media rooms or guest bedrooms. Each will have adjoining flowerbeds.
Bedrooms will be spacious and beautifully proportioned, with plenty of room for both a bed and bedroom furniture. All will have balconies for planters, helping bring Ensaara’s natural environment close to home. Some 3BHK Master Bedrooms will also benefit from windows in two corner walls, providing you with more light, ventilation and views. 3BHK and 2BHK Master Bedrooms will also have en-suite Toilets.
All bedrooms will have a designated space for wardrobes. In addition, wider indoor passages will provide you with more space to site additional cupboards and chest-of-drawers.
Modern, contemporary sanitary ware, taps and shower fittings by Kohler* will be matched with a cool palette of materials and finishes to create attractive and functional Toilets. Both ensuite and other Toilets will feature wet and dry areas, separated by glass partitions.
* Or equivalent
Kitchens will offer flexible spaces to accommodate a range of modern appliances (such as ovens, hobs, fridges and freezers) and all are designed with adjacent Utility Balconies. They will have granite main and service counters of Black Beauty*, kitchen sinks with draining boards by Nirali* and water purifiers by Aquaguard*. Each will have pest-proof nets in the kitchen’s ducts.
3BHK and 2BHK apartments will also have separate service slabs, where air conditioning units can be located without compromising the front façade of your apartment. These slabs will also provide easy access to duct areas for servicing and maintenance.
* Or equivalent
Each grand entrance lobby will feature designer-flooring, automatic passenger lifts (with auto shift of lifts to next floor during power failure and DG power back-up) some detectors, state-of-the-art fire-fighting equipment and CCTV. They will also have access for handicapped residents and visitors.
Living/Dining Room & Bedrooms/Study
- Quality vitrified tiles flooring
- Veneer and melamine finish with teakwood doorframe
- Sanitary ware by Kohler (or equivalent)
- CP fittings by Kohler (or equivalent)
- Shower glass panel partition in master toilet
- Quality exhaust fans in all toilets by Havells (or equivalent)
- 25-litre boiler/geyser for all toilets in duct area by Racold (or equivalent)
Kitchen and Utility Area
- Granite countertop (main and service) of Black Beauty
- Stainless steel sink with drain board by Nirali (or equivalent)
- Water purifier by Aquaguard (or equivalent)
- Gas leak detector
- International sockets and switches by Schneider (or equivalent)
- Video door phone by Schneider (or equivalent)
- Intercom system by Schneider (or equivalent)
- Panic alarm in master bedroom
- Double-glazed windows with energy efficient glass by Saint Gobain (or equivalent)
- Quality lifts by Mitsubishi (or equivalent) with AFD (auto shift of lift to next floor during power failure)
- DG power back up for common areas, water pump and elevators by Kirloskar (or equivalent)
- Thermal barrier paint by Jotun (or equivalent)
- Modern fire fighting equipment
- Smoke detectors in lift lobby
- CCTV cameras in Lift Lobby
- Termite, rodent and pest treatment
Ensaara will be built in three phases and the plan shows the location of the Vista Apartmnts which will be available in Phase One.
- Park Houses (Ground + 1 Floor)
- Sky Villas (Stilt + Podium + 18 Floors)
- Horizon Apartments (Stilt + Podium + 18 Floors)
- Vista Apartments (Stilt + 7 Floors)
- Treeline Apartments (Stilt + 4 Floors)
- Park Mansions (Ground + 1 Floor)
- Primo Apartments (Ground + 7 Floors)
|Payment Due||Percentage (%) of Total Sale Value|
|Advance against letter of interest||As applicable|
|Earnest against allotment||15% of TSP (less advance amount)|
|Completion of plinth||15% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 1||9% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 3||9% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 5||9% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 7||9% of TSP|
|Completion of top slab||9% of TSP|
|Completion of plaster||4% of TSP|
|Completion of flooring||4% of TSP|
|Completion of plumbing||4% of TSP|
|Completion of doors & windows||4% of TSP|
|OC||4% of TSP|
|Handover/Possession||5% of TSP|