sky villas (S+P+18) – Towers in NagpurSelect other properties >
The distinctive look of the Sky Villa buildings - each girdled with planters and featuring trailing climbers - will be complemented by landscape-designed podium level gardens, each equipped with play spaces for toddlers and children, and common green roof terraces. Each building will have a stilt and podium level and eighteen floors. Each will also feature ample covered car parking at the stilt level, as well as open parking spaces for cars and two-wheelers - for you and your guests.
Garden Terraces Balconies and Roof Terraces
The unique double-height large terrace gardens, which will be spacious enough for garden furniture, planters, and even trees, will be ideal for hosting parties. These will be accompanied by well-shaded balconies adjacent to the Dining Room, Master Bedroom and second bedroom. These balconies and terraces - affording you wonderful uninterrupted views over Ensaara - will be sufficiently large enough for both furniture and planters.
The Living Rooms will be double-height and will be adjacent to the garden terraces. Their sliding doors will open directly onto the terraces, which means that you will be able to combine the outside and inside areas into one big space. Each Living Room merges into the Dining Room, giving you a flexible space. All have an adjacent Powder Room, for visiting family and friends. The Living Rooms will also feature a Puja Room for private worship and reflection.
Master Bedrooms will be luxurious, spacious and beautifully proportioned, with an en-suite walk-in wardrobe and toilet. All will have a balcony looking out over the garden terrace on the floor below - and Ensaara itself. The Master Bedrooms will also benefit from added privacy, being located on the other side of the first floor Family Lounge, from the other two bedrooms. This large Family Lounge will provide an additional space on the first floor for sofas, chairs and media equipment - in effect, another area to socialise with your family or enjoy some quiet time.
All of the Sky Villa’s bedrooms will have en-suite Toilets. The Master Bedroom Toilets will have modern, contemporary sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch* and CP and four-fixture shower fittings by Hansgrohe*, matched with a cool palette of materials and finishes to create attractive and stylish spaces. All of the en-suite Toilets will feature wet and dry areas, separated by Dorma* glass partitions.
* Or equivalent
Kitchens will offer a flexible space to accommodate a range of modern appliances (such as ovens, hobs, fridges, and freezers). They will have Pearl Blue* granite main and service counters, kitchen sinks with drain boards by Nirali* and water purifiers by Aquaguard*. Each will have pest proof nets in the kitchen’s ducts. Each Kitchen has an adjoining Utility Room, Servant’s Room (with its own entrance off the Main Lobby), Toilet and dry balcony.
* Or equivalent
Each apartment will have its own exclusive Lift Lobby. These will feature Italian marble designer flooring, automatic passenger lifts (with auto shift of lifts to next floor during power failure and DG power back-up), smoke detectors, state-of-the art fire-fighting equipment and CCTV. They will also have access for handicapped residents and visitors.
Each Sky Villa building will also have its own luxurious Club on the top floor with a partial infinity edge swimming pool (in a double-height space with floor to ceiling picture windows looking out across Ensaara), a gymnasium, changing rooms and places to relax and socialise.
Living/Dining Room & Bedrooms/Study
- Italian marble in all rooms except master bedroom which will have premium wooden flooring by KAHRS (or equivalent)
- All Veener and melamine finish with teakwood door frame
- Sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch (or equivalent)
- CP fittings by Hansgrohe (or equivalent)
- Shower panel with hinged door
- Shower glass panel partition
- Quality exhaust fan in all toilets by Havells (or equivalent)
- 25-litre boiler/geyser for all toilets in duct area by Racold (or equivalent)
Kitchen & Utility Balcony
- Pearl Blue Granite countertop (main and service counter) with 2' dado
- Stainless steel double bowl anti-scratch sink with drain board by Nirali (or equivalent)
- Quality exhaust fan by Havells (or equivalent)
- Water purifier by Aquaguard (or equivalent)
- Gas leak detector
- International sockets and switches by Schneider (or equivalent)
- Video door phone by Schneider (or equivalent)
- Intercom system by Schneider (or equivalent)
- Provision for inverter
- Panic alarm in master bedroom
- Low VOC paint on internal walls & ceiling
- Double-glazed windows with energy efficient glass by Saint Gobain (or equivalent)
- High-speed passenger and service lift by Mitsubishi (or equivalent) with AFD (auto shift of lift to next floor during power failure)
- DG power back up for common areas, water pump & elevators by Kirloskar (or equivalent)
- Thermal barrier paint by Jotun (or equivalent)
- Modern fire fighting equipment
- Smoke detectors in lift lobby
- CCTV cameras in main lobby
- Termite, rodent and pest treatment
Ensaara will be built in three phases and the plan shows the location of the Sky Villas which will be available in Phase One.
- Park Houses (Ground + 1 Floor)
- Sky Villas (Stilt + Podium + 18 Floors)
- Horizon Apartments (Stilt + Podium + 18 Floors)
- Vista Apartments (Stilt + 7 Floors)
- Treeline Apartments (Stilt + 4 Floors)
- Park Mansions (Ground + 1 Floor)
- Primo Apartments (Ground + 7 Floors)
|Payment Due||Percentage (%) of Total Sale Value|
|Advance against letter of interest||As applicable|
|Earnest against allotment||15% of TSP (less advance amount)|
|Completion of plinth||15% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 3||5% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 5||5% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 7||5% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 9||5% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 11||5% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 13||5% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 15||5% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 17||5% of TSP|
|Completion of top slab||5% of TSP|
|Completion of plaster||4% of TSP|
|Completion of flooring||4% of TSP|
|Completion of plumbing||3% of TSP|
|Completion of doors & windows||3% of TSP|
|OC||3% of TSP|
|Handover/Possession||3% of TSP|