park houses (G + 1) – Luxury Villas NagpurSelect other properties >
Straight lines and good proportions combine with distinctive features - such as bedroom balconies and a first floor garden terrace - to provide you a home with a contemporary look and real character. The varying styles of the Tranquil Park Houses mean you can choose a design which will be different to your neighbour’s - but all of the styles will work together to give your row an attractive aspect.
Tranquil Rear Garden
Tranquil Park Houses will have a private lawned garden bordered by walls with specially designed railing features. These gardens will be ideal places to relax with your family or socialise with relatives and friends.
Holistic Park Houses will feature a different configuration of gardens and first floor garden terrace to add to your choice. They will also feature a garden terrace at the front of the house, so that you will be able to enjoy two views of your surroundings.
Holistic Rear Courtyard
Holistic Park Houses will have generously-sized courtyards, accessed via large sliding doors from the Living/Dining Room and Entrance Lobby. The courtyards will be private spaces to enjoy outdoor living in style.
Spacious Living Rooms, with large sliding doors leading onto private gardens, will offer considerable scope for flexible living. Powder Rooms, for visiting family and friends, will be adjacent to both the Tranquil and Holistic Living Rooms, while both will also feature an adjacent Puja Room, for private worship and reflection.
Both types of Park House will have a Puja Room adjacent to the Living Room, for your private worship and reflection.
Master Bedrooms will be spacious and beautifully proportioned, with plenty of room for both a bed and bedroom furniture. All will have en-suite Toilets and access - through sliding double-doors - to a large garden terrace, with room for outdoor furniture and plants.
Both Tranquil and Holistic Master Bedrooms will be on the same floor as a large Family Room, with space for sofas, chairs and media equipment - giving you and your family a second place to socialise or enjoy on your own.
Master Kitchens will offer flexible space to accommodate a range of modern appliances (such as ovens, hobs, fridges and freezers). They will have Pearl Blue* granite main and service counters, kitchen sinks with drain boards by Nirali* and water purifiers by Aquaguard*. Each will have pest-proof nets in the kitchen’s ducts. Each will have an adjoining Utility Room, and a servant’s toilet.
* Or equivalent
Ensaara’s Park Houses will have a combination of Toilets and en-suite Toilets on the ground and first floors. All will have modern, contemporary sanitary ware, taps and shower fittings by Kohler*, matched with a cool palette of materials and finishes to create attractive and stylish spaces. Both en-suite and other Toilets with showers will feature wet and dry areas, separated by glass partitions.
* Or equivalent
|Park Houses||Plot Area||Plinth Area||Plot Open Area
|Total Carpet Area||Attached Terrace Garden||Roof Terrace Area|
(33’6” x 69’)
|1315 sq.ft.||995 sq.ft.||1045 sq.ft||850 sq.ft.||1895 sq.ft.||400 sq.ft.||670 sq.ft.|
(30’9” x 77’6”)
|1335 sq.ft.||1045 sq.ft.||1100 sq.ft||870 sq.ft.||1970 sq.ft.||430 sq.ft.||740 sq.ft.|
Row House Unit Plan | Tranquil
Row House Unit Plan | Holistic
Living/Dining Room & Bedrooms/Study
- Premium vitrified tiles flooring
- Veener and melamine finish with teakwood doorframe
- Sanitary ware by Kohler (or equivalent)
- CP fittings by Kohler (or equivalent)
- Shower panel with hinged door by Dorma (or equivalent) in master toilet
- Shower glass panel partition by Dorma (or equivalent) in other toilets
- Quality exhaust fan in all toilets by Havells (or equivalent)
- 25-litre boiler/geyser for all toilets in duct area by Racold (or equivalent)
Kitchen & Utility Balcony
- Pearl Blue Granite countertop (main and service counter) with 2' vitrified tiles dado
- Stainless steel double bowl sink with drain board by Nirali (or equivalent)
- Quality exhaust fan by Havells (or equivalent)
- Water purifier by Aquaguard (or equivalent)
- Gas leak detector
- International sockets and switches by Schneider (or equivalent)
- Video door phone by Schneider (or equivalent)
- Intercom system by Schneider (or equivalent)
- Panic alarm in master bedroom
- Low VOC paint for internal walls & ceiling
- Double-glazed windows with energy efficient glass by Saint Gobain (or equivalent)
- Thermal barrier paint by Jotun (or equivalent)
- Monolithic RCC structure for quality construction, leak-proof and earth quake resistant building
- Termite, rodent and pest treatment
Ensaara will be built in three phases and the plan shows the location of the Park Houses which will be available in Phase One.
- Park Houses (Ground + 1 Floor)
- Sky Villas (Stilt + Podium + 18 Floors)
- Horizon Apartments (Stilt + Podium + 18 Floors)
- Vista Apartments (Stilt + 7 Floors)
- Treeline Apartments (Stilt + 4 Floors)
- Park Mansions (Ground + 1 Floor)
- Primo Apartments (Ground + 7 Floors)
|Payment Due||Percentage (%) of Total Sale Value|
|Advance against letter of interest||As applicable|
|Earnest against allotment||15% of TSP (less advance amount)|
|Completion of plinth||25% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 1||12.5% of TSP|
|Completion of top slab||12.5% of TSP|
|Completion of plaster||6% of TSP|
|Completion of flooring||6% of TSP|
|Completion of plumbing||6% of TSP|
|Completion of doors & windows||6% of TSP|
|OC||6% of TSP|
|Handover/Possession||5% of TSP|