horizon apartments (S+P+18)
/information-request/brochure-request?brochure=5Select other properties >
Horizon’s building lines and rich detailing - such as terraces with fruit trees - will give each building a distinctive and attractive look. All have been designed to give you an identifiable apartment with distinctive features. The buildings will be topped with luxurious apartments with their own private terrace gardens, and with roof gardens. These will have solar water heating panels and will provide the buildings with insulation in the summer and winter.
Each building will have a stilt and podium level and eighteen floors. Each will feature ample covered car parking at the stilt level, as well as open parking spaces for cars and two-wheelers - for you and your guests. In addition, the landscaped podium level will have communal gardens and will be equipped with play spaces for toddlers and children.
Enjoy breath-taking views across the whole of Ensaara from your terrace or private penthouse garden. Take in the changing seasons and witness the rise and setting of the sun.
Horizon Apartments will be characterised by a high-level architectural detail, which mirrors the trees that populate the many parks and gardens. This detail will border a roof-top terrace, which will be a great place to socialise and get together with family and friends.
Horizon Double-height terraces are a distinctive feature of the Horizon Apartments. Generous enough in size to accommodate furniture and plants, the terraces’ double height means you will enjoy more headroom, more air circulation and more sunlight. All terraces benefit from not been overlooked, so you will enjoy the same privacy you will experience in your apartment.
3BHK Luxury Living Room
A spacious, grand room is matched by a run of floor to ceiling sliding doors leading onto a wide balcony. A powder room, for visiting family and guests, will be easily accessible from each Living Room.
2.5BHK Living Room
Well-proportioned, large-size rooms will be matched by generously-sized sliding double-doors leading onto a wide balcony, with room for outdoor furniture.
3BHK Luxury Master Bedroom
Master Bedrooms will be spacious and beautifully designed, with plenty of room for both a bed and bedroom furniture. Designed with large sliding doors, they will be airy and suffused with light. All will also have en-suite Toilets and will feature planters, helping bring Ensaara’s natural environment close to home.
All bedrooms will have a designated space for wardrobes. In addition, wider indoor passages will provide you with more space to site additional cupboards and chest-of-drawers.
Master Bedroom Balcony
Master Bedrooms will have decked balconies with space for both outdoor furniture and plants. Downlighters will mean that you can sit outside in the evening and relax with family and friends, while enjoying your view of Ensaara.
2.5BHK Bedrooms will be spacious, with room for either double or twin single beds. They will also have room for other bedroom furniture and will feature a planter, accessed via sliding doors.
Kitchens will offer flexible space to accommodate a range of modern appliances (such as ovens, hobs, fridges and freezers) and all will be designed with adjacent utility balconies. They will have Blue Pearl* granite main and service counters, kitchen sinks with drain boards by Nirali* and water purifiers by Aquaguard*. Each will have pest-proof nets in the Kitchen’s ducts.
The apartments will also have separate service slabs adjacent to the Kitchen, where air conditioning units can be located without compromising the front façade of your apartment. These slabs will also provide easy access to duct areas for servicing and maintenance.
* Or equivalent
Modern, contemporary sanitary ware, taps and shower units from Kohler* will be matched with a cool palette of materials and finishes to create attractive and functional bathrooms. Both en-suite and other Toilets will feature wet and dry areas, separated by glass partitions.
* Or equivalent
Studies will provide quiet, dedicated spaces to work and study, and will have ample room for desks and chairs and armchairs for reading. They will also be large enough to function as multi-purpose family or media rooms or guest bedrooms. Each will have adjoining flowerbeds.
Each grand entrance lobby will feature designer-flooring, automatic passenger lifts (with autoshift of lifts to next floor during power failure and DG power back-up), smoke detectors, state-of the art fire-fighting equipment and CCTV. They will also have access for handicapped residents and visitors.
Living/Dining Room & Bedrooms/Study
• Premium vitrified tiles flooring
• Veneer and melamine finish with teakwood doorframe
• Sanitary ware by Kohler (or equivalent)
• CP fittings by Kohler (or equivalent)
• Shower panel with hinged door
• Shower glass panel partition
• Quality exhaust fan in all toilets by Havells (or equivalent)
• 25-litre boiler/geyser for all toilets in duct area by Racold (or equivalent)
Kitchen & Utility Balcony
• Pearl Blue Granite countertop (main and service counter) with 2' vitrified tiles dado
• Stainless steel sink with drain board by Nirali (or equivalent)
• Water purifier by Aquaguard (or equivalent)
• Gas leak detector
• International sockets and switches by Schneider (or equivalent)
• Video door phone by Schneider (or equivalent)
• Intercom system by Schneider (or equivalent)
• Panic alarm in master bedroom
• Double-glazed windows with energy efficient glass by Saint Gobain (or equivalent)
• Quality lifts by Mitsubishi (or equivalent) with AFD (auto shift of lift to next floor during power
• DG power back up for common areas, water pump and elevators by Kirloskar (or equivalent)
• Thermal barrier paint by Jotun (or equivalent)
• Hydro pneumatic pump for water supply with good/constant water pressure for all floors
• Monolithic RCC structure for quality construction, leak-proof and earth quake resistant
• Quality anodised aluminium window frames by Hindalco (or equivalent) in staircase
• Smoke detectors in lift lobby
• Modern fire fighting equipment
• CCTV cameras in main lobby
• Termite, rodent and pest treatment
Ensaara will be built in three phases and the plan shows the location of the Horizon Apartments which will be available in Phase One.
- Park Houses (Ground + 1 Floor)
- Sky Villas (Stilt + Podium + 18 Floors)
- Horizon Apartments (Stilt + Podium + 18 Floors)
- Vista Apartments (Stilt + 7 Floors)
- Treeline Apartments (Stilt + 4 Floors)
- Park Mansions (Ground + 1 Floor)
- Primo Apartments (Ground + 7 Floors)
|Payment Due||Percentage (%) of Total Sale Value|
|Advance against letter of interest||As applicable|
|Earnest against allotment||15% of TSP (less advance amount)|
|Completion of plinth||15% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 1||9% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 3||9% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 5||9% of TSP|
|Completion of slab 7||9% of TSP|
|Completion of top slab||9% of TSP|
|Completion of plaster||4% of TSP|
|Completion of flooring||4% of TSP|
|Completion of plumbing||4% of TSP|
|Completion of doors & windows||4% of TSP|
|OC||4% of TSP|
|Handover/Possession||5% of TSP|