A. Township Policy
Luxora Infrastructure Private Limited (LIPL) is developing Ensaara Metropark spread over approximate 300 acres located in Mouja Pipla, Tehsil & District Nagpur.
The Metropark is being developed under special township scheme for Nagpur region issued by Urban Development Department, Government of Maharashtra
LIPL has all necessary approvals to construct and sell the properties it has on offer.
These approvals have been obtained from designated offices as defined by Government of Maharashtra such as Urban Development Ministry – Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Pollution Control Board, Ministry of Environment and Forest (MOEF), Airport Authority of India Ltd., Honourable Collector – Nagpur, amongst others.
Ensaara Metropark will be developed in several phases.
C. Management & Maintenance
i. Management and Maintenance of Ensaara Metropark
- Ensaara Metropark has high quality infrastructure and amenities and their maintenance is extremely important to preserve the unique environment and homes.
- As per the Special Township Policy, LIPL shall responsible for the management and the maintenance of all common on-site infrastructure within Ensaara Metropark, including roads, street lights, water supply and drainage system amongst others (until a local urban government body is constituted by the Government).
- For such purpose, an Apex Body is proposed to be formed, or as the regulations stipulate. The Apex will appoint a professional Township Management Company(TMC) for the maintenance and management of Ensaara Metropark.
- All buildings/clusters in Ensaara Metropark shall become a member of an Apex Body. The TMC shall be responsible for the maintenance, management and upkeep of the Metropark, whilst individual societies/buildings will maintain their own property.
- All purchasers of Units in Ensaara Metropark will contribute to the Metropark upkeep proportionate to the area of their respective Unit.
ii. Management and Maintenance of the Building, Park House and Park Mansion
- a) LIPL at its discretion and at the appropriate time as per the applicable law, form and register a Body Corporate for the management, maintenance and security of each Building and/or Cluster.
- b) Thereafter individual Body Corporate shall have the overall responsibility for its respective building and/or cluster, as the case may be.
- c) Purchasers in building/cluster shall be liable to pay a monthly management and maintenance fee in proportion to the area of their respective property.
D. Stamp Duty
As per the Special Township Policy all buyers will benefit from a concession of 50% on the prevailing stamp duty.