Filter Your Search Results
Please use the fields below to filter your search results or simply see below all of the categories available for you to browse!
1. Ensaara is the first Metropark. What is a Metropark?
- A Metropark is an inspiring combination of (i) large green, open spaces (ii) modern, low-density, urban housing (iii) diverse property types (iv) lifestyle amenities (v) state-of-the-art infrastructure (vi) an excellent location in the city with good access (vii) sufficient scale to create a self-sustainable environment (viii) integrated community living.
- It provides 21st century community living at its finest with the best of both worlds: everything one could expect in a vibrant metropolitan hub combined with ample parkland and water bodies.
- Ensaara Metropark has been conceived specifically for Nagpur, given the city’s requirements. It also meets all Maharashtra’s criteria for an integrated township, with a host of additional benefits and features.
- Aside from approximately 150 acres of green space, residents enjoy a self-sustained and vibrant community featuring a school, hospital, shopping mall, entertainment complex, sports facilities, commercial centres amongst others.
2. Where is the project located?
- Ensaara is strategically located in south-east Nagpur, near city’s main growth axis, Wardha Road with close proximity to the Inner (3km) and Outer (0.1km) Ring Roads.
- Equally, it is very well situated for key commercial areas such as MIHAN, the Airport, Nagpur city centre and railway station, which are all less than 10 km away and reached within 20 minutes, as well as Butibori and Higna industrial areas, which are less than 25km away.
3. How big is the Ensaara Metropark? Will it be developed at once?
- Ensaara Metropark will be spread across approx. 300 acres and will be developed in phases.
- Each phase will have a vibrant mix of residential and commercial development, keeping in mind the daily needs of the residents.
4. Who are the developers and the architects?
- Ensaara Metropark is being developed by Luxora Infrastructure Private Limited (LIPL)
- LIPL is jointly promoted by the Aanya Group, an FDI private equity group, and Luxora Group, a well-established domestic corporate. The organization has over 30 years’ experience in residential real estate development, with a particular focus on producing high quality developments which feature beautiful, modern designs built to exacting standards.
- Aanya-Luxora has brought together the very best partners for Ensaara, both international and domestic, each of them selected because they are the best in their field and bring years of award- winning experience to the project.
- Masterplanning – the US-headquartered, internationally acclaimed HOK (www.hok.com).
- Principle Architects: Kadri Consultants, one of the most well-respected Indian architects that has designed some of Mumbai most famous and prestigious residential landmarks (www.kadriconsultants.com).
- Landscape Architects: Cracknell (www.cracknell.com), established in London, Dubai-headquartered and now one of the largest landscape architects in India.
- Project Architects: V.K. Associates, the leading Nagpur-based architectural consultancy (www.virendrakhare.com).
- Infrastructure Consultants: Feedback Ventures, who spearhead technical and professional services in the infrastructure sector in India (www.feedbackinfra.com)
5. Have all the government approvals been received?
- The project falls under the Special Township Act and all necessary approvals to commence construction from the concerned authorities have been received. Some of the key approvals include Locational Clearance, LOI, MOEF clearance and all others.
6. What range of residential units can I buy?
We have a varied and distinctive mix of resident homes to choose from:
- Park Mansions (4 bedrooms) featuring G+1 floor
- Park Houses (3 bedrooms) featuring G+1 floor
- Sky Villas (4 bedrooms) featuring stilt, podium +18 floors
- Treeline Apartments (2.5, 3 & 3 Luxury bedrooms) featuring stilt + 4 floors
- Horizon Apartments (2.5, 3 & 3 Luxury bedrooms) featuring stilt, podium +18 floors- (not open for sale)
- Vista Apartments (1.5, 2 & 3 bedrooms) featuring stilt + 7 floors
- Primo Apartments (1 bedroom) featuring ground + 7 floors
7. What will you find at Ensaara Metropark?
- Vegetable Plots/ Farmer’s market
- Biodiversity Park
- Sculpture Plaza
- Lake and water features
- Adventure playgrounds
- Sports ground/ Maidan
- Landscape buffers
- Power supply
- Water supply
- Facility management
- Sewerage treatment plant
- Public amphitheatre
- Neighbourhood clubs
- Commercial areas
- Prayer and worship zone
- Banqueting hall
- Arts & Cultural centre
- Petrol Station
- Bus Station
- Police Station
- Fire Station
- Children’s Playground
- Swimming Pools
- Indoor sports complex and clubhouse
8. What is the nearest reputed school?
- Ensaara’s facilities will include a well-reputed school providing education to play group, nursery, and junior school through to senior school. The school will enjoy the benefits of additional playgrounds and sports facilities of the Club House.
- There are whole host of other schools within a 5km radius of Ensaara including Podar International School, Narayana Vidyalayam, Royal Gondwana School, South Point School to name a few.
9. What will be distinctive about Ensaara Metropark?
Ensaara has all the features of a Metropark, making it a truly unique place to live, including amongst others:
- Self-sustainable and environmentally conscious – Ensaara is being designed based on the Gold certificate guidelines of Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).
- Space, comfort, recreation – Low Density housing that allows uninterrupted view and privacy, with approximately 150 acres of open green space, numerous parks and gardens
- Dedicated Utilities – Reliable and uninterrupted 24/7 water and power supply due to a dedicated express feeder for Ensaara Metropark sanctioned by MSEDCL. Diesel powered back-up generators provided for common areas of each building.
- Premium specifications – for example high quality, high speed lifts with an automatic rescue service feature, which returns the lift to the next nearest floor and opens the door during power cuts.
- A secure environment: All apartments have intercom, video door phone facilities, panic alarm buttons in master bedrooms, smoke alarms in lifts and entrance lobbies and gas leak detectors in the kitchen. Police, Fire Service, Ambulance, 24 hr CCTV facilities and other security services
- Schools hospitals, hotels, shopping centers, temples and many more amenities within the Metropark. Restaurants, bars, lakeside cafés, theatres and a performing arts centre for entertainment needs, with transport facilities such as a bus depot and its own internal shuttle services, etc.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure that includes STPs, storm water drainage, rain water harvesting and Green Building concepts.
- A diversity of product designs/ types suited for the varied requirements of Nagpur consumers with the emphasis on climate responsive intelligent designs given the extreme temperatures. Your house will be cooler in summer and warmer in winter due to:
– Most properties being North East facing to avoid the infrared radiated heat from the south and the west.
– North facing houses- benefits from optimal daylight and shade, this not only means comfortable temperatures but also reduces the demand on air conditioning and fans, which means lower electricity bills.
– Ensaara is a heat sink island as, due to the 15 acres of open space, all the heat will be absorbed by the greens spaces and this will make Ensaara Metropark a cooler place to live in than the well built-up Central Nagpur.
– Large double-glazed windows that are monsoon, sound and dust proof.
– Building structures have been positioned as far as possible to shade one another (i.e. taller buildings provide shade to the lower structures).
- Designed by World-class International and Indian consultants to deliver a unique vision.
- Ensaara is the only “new integrated town” close to Nagpur’s city limit. A strategic location and excellent access by road from three directions would enable residents to reach Ensaara within 20 minutes from any corner of Nagpur.
10. What are the provisions have been made to supply you with for water and electricity?
Ensaara will provide constant water and reliable electricity – all year around.
- Direct water pipeline, with sufficient capacity and a reliable and uninterrupted supply from Nagpur Municipal Corporation through a dedicated water supply main
- Underground tanks to store water at comfortable temperatures all year round
- Its own state of are sewage treatment plants with the latest technology
- 24/7 reliable and uninterrupted power supply through a dedicated express feeder from Maharashtra Electricity Distribution Company (MSEDCL).
11. How secure will I be?
- A controlled, guarded access through all points of entry to the Metropark shall be provided.
- 27/7 security patrolling of the Metropark.
- Alarm systems in each home – with a direct connection to central security
- CCTV with intercom connections for guest entry in all buildings.
- Web cameras, monitored by the control security team 24/7
- Emergencies services will be close to hand and can respond quickly
- Fire station
- Police chowki
12. When will I get possession?
Possession dates will vary by type of home, with the first units envisaged to be handed over in 2015/16
13. Can I buy if I am an NRI?
Yes. Foreign nationals of Indian Origin, whether resident in India or abroad, have been granted general permission to acquire immovable property in India, subject to compliance with applicable tax laws.
14. Can I get a bank loan?
Yes, for your financial convenience we are having home loans approved from leading private and public sector banks. Please talk to one of our sales consultants who can assist you on this.
15. How will Ensaara Metropark be maintained?
- Ensaara Metropark has high quality infrastructure and amenities and their maintenance is extremely important to preserve the unique environment and homes.
- As per the Special Township Policy, LIPL shall responsible for the management and the maintenance of all common on-site infrastructure within Ensaara Metropark, including roads, street lights, water supply and drainage system amongst others (until a local urban government body is constituted by the Government).
- For such purpose, an Apex Body is proposed to be formed, or as the regulations stipulate. The Apex will appoint a professional Township Management Company(TMC) for the maintenance and management of Ensaara Metropark.
- All buildings/clusters in Ensaara Metropark shall become a member of an Apex Body. The TMC shall be responsible for the maintenance, management and upkeep of the Metropark, whilst individual societies/buildings will maintain their own property.
- All purchasers of Units in Ensaara Metropark will contribute to the Metropark upkeep proportionate to the area of their respective Unit.
16. Is purchasing a property in Ensaara Metropark a good investment?
Ensaara has potential for good rental income and capital appreciation due to the quality of the properties, its strategic location, the excellent infrastructure, amenities and facilities provided within the Metropark and Ensaara’s future status as the place to live, work and play in Nagpur.