Thankyou for your inquiry. We will contact you shortly.
- Orange City – Nagpur is known as the ‘Orange City’ because it’s a major trade centre for oranges cultivated in the region.
- Well connected – Nagpur is well-connected to all of the major cities across the country by rail, road and air transport.
- Fastest growing metropolitan city in India – In 2004 Nagpur was ranked as the fastest growing city in India. It has also been cited as one of the future global cities.
- Located in the center of the Indian Peninsula – Located at the exact geographical centre of India, Nagpur’s Zero Mile Stone is used to measure all distances within the Indian-subcontinent.
- Voted ‘Best City in India to Live In’ by ABP News- Known for its greenery, public transport and best health care services, Nagpur has been judged the best Indian city to live in.
- The ‘Greenest City’ in India – Awarded the title ‘the cleanest city’ in India, Nagpur also bagged the award for being the second greenest city in the country.
- The Tiger Capital of India – Nagpur is surrounded by many parks and three famous wildlife sanctuaries, which are home to many wild animals including the Royal Bengal Tiger.